Are you the type of person who is interested in expanding their skills, honing their abilities and working with a team that is 100% dedicated to excellence?
If that sounds like you, then KudosIntech may be exactly what you've been looking for. We work hard to make sure that we provide the type of work environment that encourages creativity, innovation and independence, and we're looking for individuals that will grow and thrive as members of our team.
We are currently hiring for the positions listed below. Even if you aren't a match for our current openings, we encourage you to check back regularly. New positions will become available as we take on new projects and continue to grow.
» Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
» Coordinate all the projects & ensure the company’s resources are utilized effectively.
» Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, manage project meetings and identify & resolve technical problems.
» Define project scope, requirements and deliverables.
» Coordinate project activities & ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Excellent knowledge of WordPress, Core PHP & MySQL.
• Customization experience is a must.
• Experience of customizing themes such as GENESIS, Premium Press, DIVI, AVADA, ThemeForest, Flatsome, etc. & custom theme development.
• Strong knowledge of well-known plugins such as WooCommerce, Bookly, Contact form 7, Gravity forms, etc. along with their customization & custom plugin development.
• Knowledge in WordPress security, and optimization (Google Page Speed, Caching, CDN, GZip etc)
• Develop WordPress themes from scratch.
• Better understanding in WordPress standards.
• Knowledge & experience in HTML/HTML5 and jQuery.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Strong knowledge of web standards
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clientsNon - Technical Profile:
» Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
» Prior experience driving issue resolutions with development.
» Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
» Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as a Sr. team member or an individual contributor.
» Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
» Any experience in Device Testing is preferred
» Any Testing Certification (ISTQB) is a plus
» Excellent knowledge of Drupal 7, Drupal 8 is plus, MySQL, Ajax, and jQuery.
» Experience of customizing existing modules, creating new modules & custom theme development.
» Strong knowledge of modules installation process and migration.
» Customization and plug-in experience is a must.